The German parliament’s budgetary committee has earmarked an extra 75 million euros for refugee camps run by the UN in and near Syria. This follows UN warnings that world funding doesn’t even cover the “bare minimum.”
Sign Up for Our News Letter Below:
- Trudeau Government Issues Bald-Faced Lie Regarding Illegal Refugees
- Video: Justin Trudeau Denies Responsibility ForTeenager Murdered By Syrian "Refugee"
- ISIS Names Danforth Murders "Signature Event" While Trudeau Govt Deny Terror Connection
- Video: Trudeau Chuckles, Smirks When Asked About Syrian Refugee Charged In Marrisa Shen Murder
- Canadian IMAM Reveals Islam's Influence On Trudeau's 2015 Election Victory
Cultural Action Party of Canada
Vancouver, British Columbia, Oh Canada!
Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org