BERLIN—Thousands of people are rallying in cities across Germany to protest against planned European Union trade deals with the United States and Canada. Opponents say the Trans-Atlantic Trade and Investment Partnership being negotiated between the U.S. and the EU would undermine European environmental standards and consumer rights.
Sign Up for Our News Letter Below:
- Islamic Supremacist MP Omar Alghabra Deceives Canadians With "Islamophobia" Claim
- Justin Trudeau Earmarks Billions Overseas While Canadians Plead For His Help
- Trudeau Is Misleading Canadians About Trade War For His Selfish Political Gain
- Islamic Fundamentalist MP Omar Alghabra Labels Conservatives Islamophobic
- M103: Trudeau Government Vows To “Take Action” Against Those Exhibiting “Islamophobia."
Cultural Action Party of Canada
Vancouver, British Columbia, Oh Canada!
Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org