When asked whether they agree with the statement “I see myself more as a global citizen than a citizen of Germany”, only a total of 30 per cent agreed, and of those only 4 per cent strongly agreed. In contrast 57 per cent disagreed, of whom 18 per cent disagreed strongly.
Sign Up for Our News Letter Below:
- We must stay vigilant about Sharia Law in Canada
- Attack on child wearing hijab 'did not happen,' Canadian police say
- Meet Canadian Journalist Fired by Anti-Racism Agency for "Islamophobic" Article
- Video: Justin Trudeau on the Greatness of Islam
- VIDEO: Trudeau Asked How He Feels About Being First PM “Found Guilty Of A Federal Crime”
Cultural Action Party of Canada
Vancouver, British Columbia, Oh Canada!
Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org