Nearly two dozen asylum seekers were among those suspected of carrying out the attacks, police said this week, heightening tensions over immigration and fuelling criticism of Merkel’s refusal to place a limit on the numbers of migrants entering the country.
Sign Up for Our News Letter Below:
- Leftist Elites Pull Down John A. Macdonald, Name Winnipeg Park For The Founder Of Pakistan
- 'More Diversity' Will 'Destroy' What Makes Canada Great: Conservative MP Bernier
- Conservative MP Rips Justin Trudeau's Virtue Signalling Diversity Agenda For Canada
- Trudeau Government Exempts Saudi Arabian Oil From Carbon Tax
- Trudeau Government's Comments On Immigrants Pit Canadians Against Each Other
Cultural Action Party of Canada
Vancouver, British Columbia, Oh Canada!
Contact Us: email@example.com