Armed police in thick bulletproof vests cordoned off roads around the Grand Mosque in Paris for Friday prayers and patted down worshippers, scanning them with metal detectors in the cold, driving rain. Soldiers wearing camouflage gear and cradling automatic rifles also patrolled.
Sign Up for Our News Letter Below:
- Canadian immigration officials prepare for more asylum seekers
- Liberals fail to track Syrian refugees despite $950 million settlement fund
- Trudeau Government Calls Jihadis “Returning Foreign Terrorist Travellers”
- Canadians leery of mass immigration
- Canadian Petition Against Sharia Law Receives Over 57,000 Signatures
Cultural Action Party of Canada
Vancouver, British Columbia, Oh Canada!
Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org