The French Culture Ministry said Wednesday that “Salafistes,” which explores life under Sharia law and the roots of extremist groups like ISIS and the Salafists, is inappropriate for minors due to “sometimes unbearable” scenes that are “degrading to human dignity,” the newspaper adds.
Sign Up for Our News Letter Below:
- Faith Goldy: Charlottesville Protests, In My Own Words Rebel Media
- With FGM, Trudeau puts political correctness before Canadian values
- VIDEO: GEERT WILDERS ON EUROPE'S SUICIDE IN THE FACE OF ISLAM
- Video Report:Even UN calls FGM child abuse BUT liberals say ban is “cultural prejudice”
- Video Report: Justin Trudeau's Muslim sympathies are obvious, and bad for Canada
Cultural Action Party of Canada
Vancouver, British Columbia, Oh Canada!
Contact Us: email@example.com