The French Culture Ministry said Wednesday that “Salafistes,” which explores life under Sharia law and the roots of extremist groups like ISIS and the Salafists, is inappropriate for minors due to “sometimes unbearable” scenes that are “degrading to human dignity,” the newspaper adds.
Sign Up for Our News Letter Below:
- Attack on child wearing hijab 'did not happen,' Canadian police say
- Meet Canadian Journalist Fired by Anti-Racism Agency for "Islamophobic" Article
- Video: Justin Trudeau on the Greatness of Islam
- VIDEO: Trudeau Asked How He Feels About Being First PM “Found Guilty Of A Federal Crime”
- Why Trudeau is siding with the Iranian regime
Cultural Action Party of Canada
Vancouver, British Columbia, Oh Canada!
Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org