The French Culture Ministry said Wednesday that “Salafistes,” which explores life under Sharia law and the roots of extremist groups like ISIS and the Salafists, is inappropriate for minors due to “sometimes unbearable” scenes that are “degrading to human dignity,” the newspaper adds.
Sign Up for Our News Letter Below:
- Alberta Premier's Statement On Islamic-inspired Terror Attack In Edmonton
- The Other Side: Interview With Jagmeet Singh "Heckler" Jennifer Bush
- Video: Trudeau Foundation Exposed
- Canadian activist confronted NDP Candidate Jagmeet Singh: Explains her position
- Video: Forget Islamophobia, Trudeauphobia on the rise!
Cultural Action Party of Canada
Vancouver, British Columbia, Oh Canada!
Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org