THE HAGUE, Netherlands — A European Union envoy criticized Syria on Monday for “gaps and contradictions” in its declarations about its chemical weapons arsenal to the global watchdog overseeing the destruction of the toxic armaments.
Sign Up for Our News Letter Below:
- Anti-Christian Agenda: Canada Cuts Off Christian College, Boosts Radical Muslim Organizations
- Justin Trudeau Drops Four Points In Major Poll Despite Trump G7 incident
- Trudeau Government Gives Summer Jobs Grant to Islamic Hate Preacher
- Islamic Supremacist MP Omar Alghabra Deceives Canadians With "Islamophobia" Claim
- Justin Trudeau Earmarks Billions Overseas While Canadians Plead For His Help
Cultural Action Party of Canada
Vancouver, British Columbia, Oh Canada!
Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org