October 9, 2015 – As the Election 2015 campaign heads into the long weekend and the start of advance voting, the ‘Mulcair Momentum’ that looked like it could push the New Democratic Party (NDP) into power in Ottawa for the first time in its history is in full reverse, leaving the governing Conservative Party (CPC) the slight favourite to form the next government, with the resurgent Liberal Party (LPC) now running a close second among decided eligible voters surveyed by the Angus Reid Institute.
Sign Up for Our News Letter Below:
- Trudeau Govt Has Deported Less Than 1% Of Illegals Facing Deportation From USA
- Trudeau Government Pushing For Assisted Suicide For Children
- Trudeau Government Issues Bald-Faced Lie Regarding Illegal Refugees
- Video: Justin Trudeau Denies Responsibility ForTeenager Murdered By Syrian "Refugee"
- ISIS Names Danforth Murders "Signature Event" While Trudeau Govt Deny Terror Connection
Cultural Action Party of Canada
Vancouver, British Columbia, Oh Canada!
Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org