October 9, 2015 – As the Election 2015 campaign heads into the long weekend and the start of advance voting, the ‘Mulcair Momentum’ that looked like it could push the New Democratic Party (NDP) into power in Ottawa for the first time in its history is in full reverse, leaving the governing Conservative Party (CPC) the slight favourite to form the next government, with the resurgent Liberal Party (LPC) now running a close second among decided eligible voters surveyed by the Angus Reid Institute.
Sign Up for Our News Letter Below:
- Top Canadian IMAM Calls On Justin Trudeau To Accomodate Islamic Values
- Trudeau's Globalist Bulldog Gerald Butts Labels Canadians Opposed to Illegal Refugees "Alt-Right"
- Third World Migrant Pushing MP Ahmed Hussen Calls Ford Government "Un-Canadian"
- Sharia Law Promoting MP Iqra Khalid Claims "Islamophobia" For Twitter Account Parody
- Trudeau's Globalist String-Puller Gerald Butts Attacks Repealing Ontario Sex-Ed Program
Cultural Action Party of Canada
Vancouver, British Columbia, Oh Canada!
Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org