October 9, 2015 – As the Election 2015 campaign heads into the long weekend and the start of advance voting, the ‘Mulcair Momentum’ that looked like it could push the New Democratic Party (NDP) into power in Ottawa for the first time in its history is in full reverse, leaving the governing Conservative Party (CPC) the slight favourite to form the next government, with the resurgent Liberal Party (LPC) now running a close second among decided eligible voters surveyed by the Angus Reid Institute.
Sign Up for Our News Letter Below:
- Video: Is India less than impressed with Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau?
- Video: Female Genital Mutilation: The UK's Hidden Crime
- Video: Ben Shapiro-- Justin Trudeau is a Teenage Girl
- Video: Bill Warner PhD: Sharia Law-- Destroyer of Civilizations
- Video: Best REACTIONS To Justin Trudeau's "Peoplekind" Comment
Cultural Action Party of Canada
Vancouver, British Columbia, Oh Canada!
Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org