Van der Bellen, 72, had fallen behind in election-day voting Sunday but ultimately edged out Norbert Hofer, a 45-year old aeronautical engineer from the far-right Freedom Party, after winning a majority of the hundreds of thousands of absentee ballots counted Monday.
Sign Up for Our News Letter Below:
- Islamic Supremacist MP Omar Alghabra Deceives Canadians With "Islamophobia" Claim
- Justin Trudeau Earmarks Billions Overseas While Canadians Plead For His Help
- Trudeau Is Misleading Canadians About Trade War For His Selfish Political Gain
- Islamic Fundamentalist MP Omar Alghabra Labels Conservatives Islamophobic
- M103: Trudeau Government Vows To “Take Action” Against Those Exhibiting “Islamophobia."
Cultural Action Party of Canada
Vancouver, British Columbia, Oh Canada!
Contact Us: email@example.com