Kobach told Reuters that the Trump administration-in-waiting is considering reinstating a database of immigrants from Muslim-majority countries — something the federal government did from 2002 to 2011.
Sign Up for Our News Letter Below:
- Video: Trudeau Government Enabling Female Genital Mutilation?
- We must stay vigilant about Sharia Law in Canada
- Attack on child wearing hijab 'did not happen,' Canadian police say
- Meet Canadian Journalist Fired by Anti-Racism Agency for "Islamophobic" Article
- Video: Justin Trudeau on the Greatness of Islam
Cultural Action Party of Canada
Vancouver, British Columbia, Oh Canada!
Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org