It’s little surprise the topic of fending off outsiders is dominating several election campaigns now underway in places like Austria, France and Germany. An unprecedented influx of asylum seekers last year brought the issue to the fore, both in Europe and abroad, and it has remained there ever since.
Sign Up for Our News Letter Below:
- We must stay vigilant about Sharia Law in Canada
- Attack on child wearing hijab 'did not happen,' Canadian police say
- Meet Canadian Journalist Fired by Anti-Racism Agency for "Islamophobic" Article
- Video: Justin Trudeau on the Greatness of Islam
- VIDEO: Trudeau Asked How He Feels About Being First PM “Found Guilty Of A Federal Crime”
Cultural Action Party of Canada
Vancouver, British Columbia, Oh Canada!
Contact Us: email@example.com