Radical mosques with reported ties to terrorist organizations have flourished in and around Toronto as well as in Montreal, while some politicians, including Canada’s new prime minister, Justin Trudeau, have been reluctant to constrain or even criticize these groups, defending them in the name of diversity and multiculturalism.
Sign Up for Our News Letter Below:
- Alberta Premier's Statement On Islamic-inspired Terror Attack In Edmonton
- The Other Side: Interview With Jagmeet Singh "Heckler" Jennifer Bush
- Video: Trudeau Foundation Exposed
- Canadian activist confronted NDP Candidate Jagmeet Singh: Explains her position
- Video: Forget Islamophobia, Trudeauphobia on the rise!
Cultural Action Party of Canada
Vancouver, British Columbia, Oh Canada!
Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org