The parliamentary budget office says the government is on track to deliver annual shortfalls that will be as much as $10.8 billion higher than expected.
Sign Up for Our News Letter Below:
- Canadian Courts Condemn Christian "Hate Speech" While Hate Preaching in Mosques Overlooked
- Leftist Elites Pull Down John A. Macdonald, Name Winnipeg Park For The Founder Of Pakistan
- 'More Diversity' Will 'Destroy' What Makes Canada Great: Conservative MP Bernier
- Conservative MP Rips Justin Trudeau's Virtue Signalling Diversity Agenda For Canada
- Trudeau Government Exempts Saudi Arabian Oil From Carbon Tax
Cultural Action Party of Canada
Vancouver, British Columbia, Oh Canada!
Contact Us: email@example.com