An immigration officer at Canada’s Hong Kong consulate told one applicant “there are reasonable grounds to believe that you are a member of the inadmissible class of persons described in section 34(1)(f) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act.”
Sign Up for Our News Letter Below:
- Trudeau Liberals Vote AGAINST Motion Calling For ISIS Fighters To Be Prosecuted
- Trudeau’s trade deal with China turns into an embarrassment
- Video: "You're a FAILURE " Pamela Geller THRASHES Trudeau over Islamization of Canada
- Why Does Trudeau Show The Most Emotion When Defending People Who Hate Canada?
- Justin Trudeau Accuses Conservatives Of “Islamophobia” For Opposing ISIS “Reintegration” Plan
Cultural Action Party of Canada
Vancouver, British Columbia, Oh Canada!
Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org