Saudi rulers, who recently sparked international outrage with their mass execution of 47 prisoners earlier this year, have also faced accusations they have tried to export puritanical Wahhabism abroad over the last three decades, at a cost of £67billion ($100bn).
Sign Up for Our News Letter Below:
- Video: Trudeau Claims The Processing Of Illegals Is "Reassuring To Canadians"
- Canada’s Senior Imam On How Muslims helped Justin Trudeau win the 2015 election
- Video: Trudeau Government Has No Plan To Deal With Canada's Border Crisis
- Video: Journalist Faith Goldy Says "Canadians Have Been Brainwashed And Indoctrinated"
- Masked Antifa gang attack woman journalist as Canadian police watch, refuse to help
Cultural Action Party of Canada
Vancouver, British Columbia, Oh Canada!
Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org