Saudi rulers, who recently sparked international outrage with their mass execution of 47 prisoners earlier this year, have also faced accusations they have tried to export puritanical Wahhabism abroad over the last three decades, at a cost of £67billion ($100bn).
Sign Up for Our News Letter Below:
- Video: Trudeau Caught Lying About “$1 Billion Investment” Deal
- Video: Is India less than impressed with Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau?
- Video: Female Genital Mutilation: The UK's Hidden Crime
- Video: Ben Shapiro-- Justin Trudeau is a Teenage Girl
- Video: Bill Warner PhD: Sharia Law-- Destroyer of Civilizations
Cultural Action Party of Canada
Vancouver, British Columbia, Oh Canada!
Contact Us: email@example.com