Saudi rulers, who recently sparked international outrage with their mass execution of 47 prisoners earlier this year, have also faced accusations they have tried to export puritanical Wahhabism abroad over the last three decades, at a cost of £67billion ($100bn).
Sign Up for Our News Letter Below:
- 15,000 on Canada's deportation list, but some 'unco-operative' countries won't take their citizens back
- Canadian immigration officials prepare for more asylum seekers
- Liberals fail to track Syrian refugees despite $950 million settlement fund
- Trudeau Government Calls Jihadis “Returning Foreign Terrorist Travellers”
- Canadians leery of mass immigration
Cultural Action Party of Canada
Vancouver, British Columbia, Oh Canada!
Contact Us: email@example.com