Results showed 58 per cent of Germans do not believe she can successfully gain back trust despite admitting she had made mistakes. That figure rose to 91 per cent among voters who backed the anti-immigration Alternative for Germany (AfD) party. For Free Democratic Party voters it was 71 per cent, followed by Social Democratic Party (SPD) voters at 61 per cent.
Sign Up for Our News Letter Below:
- Attack on child wearing hijab 'did not happen,' Canadian police say
- Meet Canadian Journalist Fired by Anti-Racism Agency for "Islamophobic" Article
- Video: Justin Trudeau on the Greatness of Islam
- VIDEO: Trudeau Asked How He Feels About Being First PM “Found Guilty Of A Federal Crime”
- Why Trudeau is siding with the Iranian regime
Cultural Action Party of Canada
Vancouver, British Columbia, Oh Canada!
Contact Us: email@example.com