Opinion polls in other EU countries show majorities in favour of leaving. Ominously, the British vote galvanized far-right and anti-EU movements in France and Germany, the EU’s last two remaining powers, which will have tricky national elections in 2017 due to the rise in anti-establishment sentiment.
Sign Up for Our News Letter Below:
- Just 2% Of Canadians Call Justin Trudeau’s India Trip A ‘Success’
- Video: Liberal MP Celina Caesar-Chavannes Runs Down Anglophone Canadians
- Listen: Ontario Premier Malignes White Canadian Voters
- Video: Conservative Party Leader Scheer Rips Trudeau For Anti-Christian Charter- Violations
- Anglophone Canadians Disappearing From Major Urban Centres
Cultural Action Party of Canada
Vancouver, British Columbia, Oh Canada!
Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org