Before the European Union was created in 1993, immigration wasn’t a huge deal in the UK. Net migration — the number of people who move to the UK minus the number of people who move out of it — was less than 100,000 annually.
Sign Up for Our News Letter Below:
- Just 2% Of Canadians Call Justin Trudeau’s India Trip A ‘Success’
- Video: Liberal MP Celina Caesar-Chavannes Runs Down Anglophone Canadians
- Listen: Ontario Premier Malignes White Canadian Voters
- Video: Conservative Party Leader Scheer Rips Trudeau For Anti-Christian Charter- Violations
- Anglophone Canadians Disappearing From Major Urban Centres
Cultural Action Party of Canada
Vancouver, British Columbia, Oh Canada!
Contact Us: email@example.com