All the Trudeau Liberals had to do was vote for the motion to at least show they had a sliver of concern for the widespread fears about returning ISIS fighters. They couldn’t even do that. LINK TO ARTICLE
Trudeau didn’t stand a hope, of course, if he thought China would buy into his progressive inclinations when it comes to free trade. Human rights? Labour standards? Gender equality? LINK TO ARTICLE
They[prime ministers] should show the most emotion when defending those who built our country (our troops, our seniors, workers, and families), and while denouncing those who want to hurt our country (terrorists and opposing nations). Unfortunately, Justin Trudeau seems to do the exact opposite. LINK TO ARTICLE
Canada is under the “leadership” of somebody who thinks being worried about ISIS fighters within our borders is “fearmongering” and “Islamopobia.” That’s the only conclusion we can draw after watching Trudeau’s incredibly disturbing and disgraceful answer to Andrew Scheer’s concerns about the danger of ISIS fighters being “reintegrated.” LINK TO ARTICLE
Sign Up for Our News Letter Below:
- Trudeau Liberals Vote AGAINST Motion Calling For ISIS Fighters To Be Prosecuted
- Trudeau’s trade deal with China turns into an embarrassment
- Video: "You're a FAILURE " Pamela Geller THRASHES Trudeau over Islamization of Canada
- Why Does Trudeau Show The Most Emotion When Defending People Who Hate Canada?
- Justin Trudeau Accuses Conservatives Of “Islamophobia” For Opposing ISIS “Reintegration” Plan
Cultural Action Party of Canada
Vancouver, British Columbia, Oh Canada!
Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Get Free Info Pack
- We represent social conservative values.
- We value traditional Canadian heritage.
- We promote Canada's official languages.
- We preserve English Canadian identity.
- You can help our cause!