Far right protesters opposed to a mosque in a small Australian town have faced counter protests from progressive activists. Anti-racist activists held a counter protest in response to far right groups’ opposition to a construction of a mosque in the Australian town of Bendigo Saturday. Hundreds of anti-racist activists rallied in the town center, carrying placards reading “No room for racism,” and, “United to oppose Islamophobia.” Link To Article
Sign Up for Our News Letter Below:
- Video: Female Genital Mutilation: The UK's Hidden Crime
- Video: Ben Shapiro-- Justin Trudeau is a Teenage Girl
- Video: Bill Warner PhD: Sharia Law-- Destroyer of Civilizations
- Video: Best REACTIONS To Justin Trudeau's "Peoplekind" Comment
- Video: Paul Joseph Watson-- "Justin Trudeau Is A Complete Idiot"
Cultural Action Party of Canada
Vancouver, British Columbia, Oh Canada!
Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org