Roughly a dozen armed anti-Muslim protesters held a rally at a mosque in Irving, Texas over the weekend, raising tensions in the former town of Ahmed Mohamed, the ninth-grader who was arrested for bringing a homemade clock to school.
Sign Up for Our News Letter Below:
- Liberals fail to track Syrian refugees despite $950 million settlement fund
- Trudeau Government Calls Jihadis “Returning Foreign Terrorist Travellers”
- Canadians leery of mass immigration
- Canadian Petition Against Sharia Law Receives Over 57,000 Signatures
- The Myth Of Economic Prosperity Through Mass Immigration
Cultural Action Party of Canada
Vancouver, British Columbia, Oh Canada!
Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org