“Right-wing populist parties are getting more and more support among the people,” said Gero Neugebauer, a politics professor at Free University of Berlin. “So far, they are afraid of a backlash in Germany, too. That would mean the Christian Democratic Union would lose power in the next election.”
Sign Up for Our News Letter Below:
- Alberta Premier's Statement On Islamic-inspired Terror Attack In Edmonton
- The Other Side: Interview With Jagmeet Singh "Heckler" Jennifer Bush
- Video: Trudeau Foundation Exposed
- Canadian activist confronted NDP Candidate Jagmeet Singh: Explains her position
- Video: Forget Islamophobia, Trudeauphobia on the rise!
Cultural Action Party of Canada
Vancouver, British Columbia, Oh Canada!
Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org