Voter support for Merkel’s government dropped from 57 percent in July 2015 to 38 percent on February 2016 –“the worst estimate during the current government’s term,”the pollster said. Germany’s right-wing Alternative for Germany (AfD) which advocates an anti-immigrant agenda became the third most influential party.
Sign Up for Our News Letter Below:
- Alberta Premier's Statement On Islamic-inspired Terror Attack In Edmonton
- The Other Side: Interview With Jagmeet Singh "Heckler" Jennifer Bush
- Video: Trudeau Foundation Exposed
- Canadian activist confronted NDP Candidate Jagmeet Singh: Explains her position
- Video: Forget Islamophobia, Trudeauphobia on the rise!
Cultural Action Party of Canada
Vancouver, British Columbia, Oh Canada!
Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org