Voter support for Merkel’s government dropped from 57 percent in July 2015 to 38 percent on February 2016 –“the worst estimate during the current government’s term,”the pollster said. Germany’s right-wing Alternative for Germany (AfD) which advocates an anti-immigrant agenda became the third most influential party.
Sign Up for Our News Letter Below:
- Faith Goldy: Charlottesville Protests, In My Own Words Rebel Media
- With FGM, Trudeau puts political correctness before Canadian values
- VIDEO: GEERT WILDERS ON EUROPE'S SUICIDE IN THE FACE OF ISLAM
- Video Report:Even UN calls FGM child abuse BUT liberals say ban is “cultural prejudice”
- Video Report: Justin Trudeau's Muslim sympathies are obvious, and bad for Canada
Cultural Action Party of Canada
Vancouver, British Columbia, Oh Canada!
Contact Us: email@example.com