OTTAWA—Finance Minister Bill Morneau released updated fiscal projections Feb 22 that predict an $18.4-billion deficit in 2016-17. That number is expected to grow even larger before the budget is tabled March 22.
Sign Up for Our News Letter Below:
- Trudeau Government Issues Bald-Faced Lie Regarding Illegal Refugees
- Video: Justin Trudeau Denies Responsibility ForTeenager Murdered By Syrian "Refugee"
- ISIS Names Danforth Murders "Signature Event" While Trudeau Govt Deny Terror Connection
- Video: Trudeau Chuckles, Smirks When Asked About Syrian Refugee Charged In Marrisa Shen Murder
- Canadian IMAM Reveals Islam's Influence On Trudeau's 2015 Election Victory
Cultural Action Party of Canada
Vancouver, British Columbia, Oh Canada!
Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org