OTTAWA—Finance Minister Bill Morneau released updated fiscal projections Feb 22 that predict an $18.4-billion deficit in 2016-17. That number is expected to grow even larger before the budget is tabled March 22.
Sign Up for Our News Letter Below:
- Anti-Christian Agenda: Canada Cuts Off Christian College, Boosts Radical Muslim Organizations
- Justin Trudeau Drops Four Points In Major Poll Despite Trump G7 incident
- Trudeau Government Gives Summer Jobs Grant to Islamic Hate Preacher
- Islamic Supremacist MP Omar Alghabra Deceives Canadians With "Islamophobia" Claim
- Justin Trudeau Earmarks Billions Overseas While Canadians Plead For His Help
Cultural Action Party of Canada
Vancouver, British Columbia, Oh Canada!
Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org