OTTAWA—Finance Minister Bill Morneau released updated fiscal projections Feb 22 that predict an $18.4-billion deficit in 2016-17. That number is expected to grow even larger before the budget is tabled March 22.
Sign Up for Our News Letter Below:
- Video: Trudeau Caught Lying About “$1 Billion Investment” Deal
- Video: Is India less than impressed with Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau?
- Video: Female Genital Mutilation: The UK's Hidden Crime
- Video: Ben Shapiro-- Justin Trudeau is a Teenage Girl
- Video: Bill Warner PhD: Sharia Law-- Destroyer of Civilizations
Cultural Action Party of Canada
Vancouver, British Columbia, Oh Canada!
Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org