OTTAWA—Finance Minister Bill Morneau released updated fiscal projections Feb 22 that predict an $18.4-billion deficit in 2016-17. That number is expected to grow even larger before the budget is tabled March 22.
Sign Up for Our News Letter Below:
- Liberals fail to track Syrian refugees despite $950 million settlement fund
- Trudeau Government Calls Jihadis “Returning Foreign Terrorist Travellers”
- Canadians leery of mass immigration
- Canadian Petition Against Sharia Law Receives Over 57,000 Signatures
- The Myth Of Economic Prosperity Through Mass Immigration
Cultural Action Party of Canada
Vancouver, British Columbia, Oh Canada!
Contact Us: email@example.com