ISTANBUL – Turkey’s state-run news agency says 17 Syrians with suspected links to the suicide bomber who killed 10 Germans are being questioned by officials at an Istanbul court where they could face charges of membership in a terror group.
Sign Up for Our News Letter Below:
- Fredericton Widow Calls Justin Trudeau "Piece Of Sh--" During Condolence Call
- MP Iqra Khalid Presents Award to Islamic Racist
- International Policy Council Says Toronto Danforth Murders A Politically Correct Cover-Up
- MP Bernier: Cult Of Victimhood "Sick Characteristic" Of Multiculturalism
- Video: Saudi Arabia,Iran,Pakistan & the Muslim Brotherhood in Canada
Cultural Action Party of Canada
Vancouver, British Columbia, Oh Canada!
Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org